View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:00 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by missfema View Post
Hi everyone. I'm new and thought I'd introduce myself. I don't know if "Product Recalls" is the best area to place this, but I've been on the lookout for someplace to relax and skim some awesome discussion. I feel www.mybargainbuddy.com will resolve that.

I have got to go off now, but am on the lookout for some exceptional reading. Catch you later!

Welcome, welcome, missfema! We're so glad you decided to join us and instroduce yourself. Pleased too that it seems like we're a good match for each other. . .lotsa discussion going on around here, although you may not agree with it all, none of us means to step on toesies. . .just feel comfortable sharing thoughts with everyone here and hope you feel the same, so pull up a thread and share yourself with the rest of us. Hope you do feel comfortable here and know that you are WELCOME!