View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:33 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Thanks, Andrea!
Here's Karen's story from the newsletter:

Quote:
Hi,

I woke up this morning, let Moxie out, then headed to the coffemaker, as is the routine. I got about halfway to the kitchen when Moxie started barking. Being a good neighbor, I went outside to quiet her down. Turns out she was protecting us from an intruder! A wayward mouse had fallen into the pool and had met his demise. Using the pool net, I fished it out, disposed of it, then went back inside for that much needed cup of coffee. As I was pouring, I heard Moxie outside, "YAP! YAP! YAP!" followed by, "SPLASH!" and the sound of frantic paddling. While chasing a bird, Moxie had slipped and fell into the jacuzzi! I went outside, fished her out, then brought her into the house and dried her off. Not since my kids were toddlers, have I had to deal with so many problems within 10 minutes of waking up!

Have a great day,