View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:24 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

God bless you wonderful, wonderful ladies. You are a wonderful grounding force, which I needed today. I haven't told her and forgot to mention here that the new job scheduled me for a class which had to be postponed to this week because the original date conflicted with the recent back procedure. I have a follow up for that procedure this week too. In addition, I thought I was saving time by going to the mobil mammogram that came by work, but they found some kind of anomaly and wanted me to make an appointment which, in my very grave concern, I ALSO made for this week. I am shaken and shaking and feel selfish for having concerns other than for my sister this week. I also looked into the cost of airline tickets. . .almost $2k round trip. . .having loaned my eldest half that much a month ago, the spur-of-the-moment-fund is kinda depleted.

I will send flowers AND chocolates and a donation to lung cancer (too distracted right now. . .didja know there are MANY lung cancer associations to which one can donate?) At any rate. . .you've all helped me decide to wait a bit until she can decide what she wants to do (she wasn't even sure what she was going to do with the ashes) and perhaps she and her daughter can use this time together to decide that. My very deep appreciate to each of you for your suggestions and your thoughts.