View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

HAIL and well met, Rogelio. How is it that I missed seeing this until now. . .a WHOLE MONTH after you posted it? I am so very sorry not to have welcomed you before now and hope you haven't given up on as as unwelcoming or cold. We are truly very glad to have new members and are eager to get to know you and hope you have found some forums in which you feel comfortable.

I followed you link and it looks like you might be a gamer-type from...umm...Italy, perhaps? I hope you have continued to find items of interest here and am looking forward to hearing more from you. Hoping you find a place to post, or just start a thread of your own. You'll find many of us will hop right in and join you. Wish you had responded to that thread in chit-chat that Nan started a while ago...but, mebbe next time, eh? I know we'd love to help you work on your English, if that is one of your goals. . .in return you could help us work on our Italian(?) [Mi dispiace di non parlare italiano]