Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 06:45 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by travlfreek View Post
Good Evening Everyone! I just wanted to stop by for a minute because I actually can't be on very long but I wanted to personally say thank you for all your thoughts, concerns, prayers, and sweet words. It has now been 8 days since my surgery. My throat is still sore but not as bad and I am able to eat a little better. When they do this surgery they actually move your tracea and esophogus over and put a tube down your throat so it very sore and very hard to eat. I am moving a little better but still NOT doing much and trying to take it one day at a time....sitting in the recliner and lying down on the bed. I am truly very optimistic about this surgery. I have suffured enough and I know that God is going to give me awesome results; therefore, I am leaving the healing time up to him. My other daughter is watching the kids so that is no worry for me and I can just take it easy. I just wish it was cooler.......as most of you know we don't have central air but God has given us a little cooler temps the last few days. Please continue to keep me in your prayers.

God Bless Each of You and May You Have A Wonderful Day Tomorrow. I love you all
just wondering how you are feeling now........hugs linda