View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerandrea View Post
i know cigs are a dirty habit that i have been doing since i have been 12 years old and i am 53 still smoking even with emphysema !!!!!!!!!!!!! i just found out you cannot buy online through switzerland and get them delivered in the us mail anymore. i use to only pay $100.00 for 6 cartons. now i have to pay $52.00 if i drive to new hampshire but the price of gas is so high that i will have to pay whatever the cheapest place in ma is which is bj's wholesale club or costco !!!!!!!!!!! you can all yell at me now i will have to try to quit and get fat !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am only 5'1 100 lbs i gained 5 lbs still eating the same so instead of eating i smoke instead !!!!!!!!!! so you wrote that the site seems quiet so now you can all yell at me to liven it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no issues with smokers as long as you don't blow the nasty stuff in my direction. Glad you found a way to keep your weight stable Andrea.