View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Office Depot Card

Hubby got his $500 Office Depot card the other day. He bought a Presenter for school (some kind of laser deal or something) and a MP3 player. We ordered the following L shaped cherry desk and hutch that was on sale for $130 each, but not in. Gives us time to declutter the current desks and move them. At the store, they had one in expresso and the hutch was on the other side. Can't decide which. The nickel plated hardware looks better on expresso, but cherry looks better in my house. The doors are frosted glass and there is a leather like pad inset in the left side desk. I would love the other desk to spread out and work, but have a printer and scanner to put somewhere.

Leaves him just enough to buy this camera. I told him to go through ebates so I could get cash back. Wish I had thought of that for the other stuff.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/product...pixel-Digital/

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!