View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
Spoiling is FUN (if you don't have to live too long with it), Nan! Sounds like Gayle may get a chance to do some of it too! YAY!

Yay! My sis called and is sending us to Vegas for our birthdays (June & July). . .I sure could use some time to be mindless, and Vegas is a decent place for that. I haven't been "home" in years, bet it's changed a lot! I don't even know where to think about starting to unwind (I'm trying not to let THAT stress me out! LOL)
Hope y'all have a great trip! And I think Vegas IS a great place to unwind. Maybe you can put back a few $$ and treat yourself to a mani-pedi or a massage while you're there!