View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 08:44 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Booo...front apt had a kid living with his grandmother. A "friend of a friend" along with 2 other acquaintences threw a porch chair thru their storm door and broke in the front door looking for $60 or the "friend" who supposedly stole it from him (neither was there) & gramma was at her daughter's home.

The A-hole policeman who originally showed up in response to the call made by the landlord and the grandson of the tenant walked all the way down the front of the apts to speak to me and a neighbor (we were sitting in front of her place, talking), glared at both of us and said "I smell marijuana." Jeesh. . .I'm the one that called the landlord, and they wound up arresting the kid who was living with gramma for some other warrant (public drunk, I think). This cop was a complete jerk, 2 other officers showed up and tried to calm down us 2 ladies who felt that the 1st one was gonna haul US off in handcuffs because he thought he smelled weed. The 1st cop came back over and we thought he may be going to apologize but he started SCREAMING at us and the landlord that HE resented being accused of accusing US! I got a card from him and was going to complain to his supervisor, but I'm afraid he'll come back again (obviously, he knows where we live), and "smell marijuana" at my door too!! (I almost hate to say it . .I respect and FEAR the law...but some cops actually almost deserve to be called "pigs". . .the one from this morning certainly deserves that appelation. . .apologies to anyone whose loved ones are actually real honest-to-goodness officers of the law and not jerks in uniform).

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 07-02-2011 at 08:52 AM.