View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:22 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Wow! Sorry everyone is having such a bad time!

Christine, I hope you find a new job soon!

Belinda. I hope the seizures go away!

Gayle, you're right - biopsies are no fun

Patti - how in the world did you break a rib looking for a sweater? (I hope you're better soon!)
Golly, I neglected to say what Nan said! My hope is that 2011 (which certainly was NOT a stellar year in any respect) took all the bad stuff with it when it got kicked to the curb last night. We all have a chance at a fresh start...let's all think positively to help 2012 be a MUCH BRIGHTER year! to all!!

Nan...I have a tiny closet, crammed full, and was trying to reach the clothes at the far end, pushing against the clothes in front, and had my side against the door jamb to get leverage. . .suddenly I heard and felt a "POP"! I knew what it was 'cause it's happened before, but I thought all that calcium and vitamin D I was taking had made me "bullet proof," so to speak. . .guess I was wrong