View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
Christine, I know exactly how you feel as I have a very similar problem: an issue initiated by a co-worker that has worked its way up the ladder, and I have absolutely NO support from on high. . .in fact, I feel they are trying to effect a constructive discharge. . .of me!. I do send you my support and hope that you find your dream job soon. . .at least one where your blood pressure doesn't rise at the thought of going in to work! A bad job affects your entire life.

Actually Gayle, this is kind of what was happening to me. There were Nurses in the office doing dishonest things and spreading gossip. I had heart palpitations every time I walked in because I was not sure what would transpire.
My supervisor was a joke. In fact she was the one that started most of the rumors. Last week I questioned her on her inablility to lead and supervise and she started screaming. Funny thing is I never lost my temper or screamed back. My voice stayed calm and Icontinued to challenge her.(lol)
Anyways, I asked for a meeting with the Doctor who is in charge of the office. While there he informed me the expectations were for a 7 day work week with 2 runs a day.........this was something that was not conveyed to me during my 3 interviews. I did do the Doctor a favor and told him where the weaknesses in his office.
Lesson learned......I need to stick to management/supervisory positions.