View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 06:39 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
0love0046

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
Had this cold (?) for almost 2 weeks. . .evolved from constant dry coughing to sore throat (when I went to the doc because I thought it might be strep). The doctor said it wasn't strep, but gave me a Z-Pack. This week it evolved into a piercing earache and my hearing is muffled. . .still have the sore throat and my ear sounds like it is bubbling when I swallow. Was told I could NOT take off work or go to the doctor again because we were doing reviews this week (still not thru ); yet, my own supervisor is taking off 3 days next week, so I STILL can't get back to the doctor or just die in bed (which is prolly what I'm going to try to accomplish now that it is finally the weekend!)

Boooo, I think I'm getting the same thing, which is probably a sinus and ear infection(s), and seems to be moving into my upper chest now.
My head is buzzing and I can hear my blood pulsing in my left ear.
I went to an Urgent Care center last year when my awful cough turned into bronchitis. Do you have any of those centers in your area?
I should have looked for one that my insurance covered first, but I didn't. I didn't want to drive 45 miles to my doctor's office
when this place is only 10 minutes away and on my way back home.

That stinks as far as work goes! I bet they'll complain if they end up with something similar, and of course blame you for it...

I hope you feel better!!!