View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
Boooo, I think I'm getting the same thing, which is probably a sinus and ear infection(s), and seems to be moving into my upper chest now.
My head is buzzing and I can hear my blood pulsing in my left ear.
I went to an Urgent Care center last year when my awful cough turned into bronchitis. Do you have any of those centers in your area?
I should have looked for one that my insurance covered first, but I didn't. I didn't want to drive 45 miles to my doctor's office
when this place is only 10 minutes away and on my way back home.

That stinks as far as work goes! I bet they'll complain if they end up with something similar, and of course blame you for it...

I hope you feel better!!!
Thanks, Gayle

Mary, I know . . . this thing just keeps evolving. . .I can't quit coughing and when I do my ear aches and. . .I do think I'm getting sinus involvement now. I did have to go to the urgent care clinic to see the doctor (didn't think I could wait a week for an appointment with my own doctor!); however, my doctor's office actually has the urgent care clinic (and, thank goodness, a Walgreens pharmacy) inside. . .one stop care. . .IF it works which, in my case, it did not. The drawback is that my co-pay for urgent care is $50, whereas it is only $35 if I can manage to get in to see my own doctor. At the moment, it looks like I will have to wait until week after next to go anywhere, since I'm covering the absence of someone else. I almost wish I did spread it around, particularly to those who refused to allow me to get medical attention (or rest!).

I hope you feel better soon (let's have a race!)