View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

BOOO to telephone calls saying he was from Microsoft, with such a thick accent I had to tell him I dont know what he's saying. He then slowed down, and all I was able to hear was my computer is infected with all kinds of viruses, and can I sit in front of it to help him out. I asked him how he got my name, my phone number, and info on my computer. He stumbled around,and then said something about being Headquartered in Texas and repeated something so fast, I again didnt understand. I just said Can I have your name and phone number? He said "HUH?", "UHH, my name is zjahn (john), and I cant give my number", then asked if he can call me back. I told him no, of course. Then said I dont want him calling me back, he said My computer is filled with viruses, and spyware, and is extremely slow, you dont know what it will do!!! ( of course now he was a bit clearer saying this), I said, well, you obviously do, you have my name, and all the info about my computer why dont you just fix it without me. Dont call back. Ok. and hung up.

This is the 2nd time this has happened!!! Before he just hung up when I asked him "how do you know whats on my computer?"

Wish there was a way to catch these kind of people!!