View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
boooo.....my job was eliminated on Friday....it was my last day work
I'm so sorry friend! I think that this may be a good time to explore other career opportunities. I have no doubt that you are a great nurse, but it seems that there aren't many good positions in your area. Have you thought about working as a school nurse or as a company nurse? You might even think about teaching. There are all sorts of instructors needed for many non-profits. One of the ones I worked for had an early intervention program for premies, and autism support program and parenting classes for young moms. People who are finding themselves caring for their parents and need lots of help in knowing how to provide the best care. I bet there are a ton of directions you could go in!