View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:56 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

According to what Miss Marion has now said to sources on the ground here in Chicago, the home the Obamas will be moving into was recently purchased within the last two weeks or could still be in the final signing phase…but the only thing I know about the deal is that the purchaser is a trust (“blind” or “family”) and the property is definitely on Oahu; I’m told that the home is not the Kanapali one that we all originally thought it would be…since too much attention was directed at that one. This new house is “not as nice” as the other one, but it appears to be a temporary solution as the plan is to ultimately buy undeveloped land and build a giant house for the Obamas “from scratch” that is specially designed by some “big name architect”. My guess is that will ultimately be Frank Gehry, since the Pritzkers know him well from his designing the Pritzker Pavilion at Millennium Park in downtown Chicago and he’d JUMP at the chance to design former president Obama’s island home.