View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:14 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
Boo to sinus headaches that turn into migraines! Bummed because I was looking forward to watching some favorite TV shows tonight, now I'll have to set the VCR. Two are on at the same time so I'll have to watch on of them online later. Getting ready to take my migraine meds and they usually make me quite sleepy.
Have you tried a Neti Pot? I never thought I could use one until My cousin told me how it had almost completely eliminated her migraines. I gave it a try and I can't tell you how much better life is! I used to have so many sinus headaches that turned into migraines. I bet I have only had 2 or 3 migraines in the last 6 months. The relief is almost instant. The saline solution draws the excess moisture from your sinuses, which is what causes the pressure. I haven't refilled my migraine meds in over a year.