View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:04 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
It was advertised that way, on Menard's rebate items, you have to pick up the rebate forms in the store, they have them at the customer service desk.

I had to replace my George Foreman indoor grill, it was old and the teflon coating had worn off. I was shopping online for a replacement, and I found a Hamilton Beach indoor grill at Walmart.com, original price $39.88, on sale for $19.88, and unlike my Foreman grill, you can take the plates out of this one and wash them in the sink, which will make much easier clean up for me.
We don't have Menard's around here. Seems like they offer some great deals!

I would probably have kept my George Forman grill if the plates would have come off. It was such a pain to clean that I gave it away.