View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default SURVEY New Jan 21 2013

Hey been a minute ..wont believe i did ..had phnemonia again I think its following me around
And really there hasn't been too many .Have you noticed some are becoming one in the research department ..Think they feeling the reccesion too Buthis is the centerfold so have at it and do not ever forget the Focusfwd..com

Dear OnlineBeta Member,

Logitech is preparing the first release of their Gaming Software for Mac OS X (LGS). Just as with their gaming gear, they put the software through multiple phases of internal testing. But no Logitech product can be approved for release until its been field tested under real-world conditions by its most intensive users. That's where you come in.

If you meet the qualifications below, we want your help testing this latest release of LGS. Testers must:

1.Play Mac games at least 15 hours per week
2.Use Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Mountain Lion, or 10.8 Lion
3.Own and use one of the following Logitech G-Series products: G300, G400, G600 gaming mice and/or

G103, G105, G110, G510, G11, G13, G15, G19, G710 gaming keyboards
If interested, please click the link below to join this public beta which is starting right now. Also, to see this and other open projects for OnlineBeta please visit www.onlinebeta.com/open.
Thank you,

The Centercode Beta Team
support@centercode.com

Please click the following link to apply for this test: https://www.onlinebeta.com/r/?0C14DF...6AC1B7302A7F7C

Hope you can do it and also dont forget plazaresearch..
which is iopinions.com God Bless ya