View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:54 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
mary....how is the soda machine?
DD LOVES hers! She has been experimenting with different flavors. She got lychee flavoring from the Asian food market. It's not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Tomato powder...100 lbs of tomatoes equals 1 lb powder. Says you can sub for canned tomato products. I have been using it as flavor enhancer last couple days. I like.

Have you made, used, familiar with this stuff? I got it in a sampler order of dehydrated products.
Wow, that's sounds great. Where do you get it?

We have really become attached to Garlic Gold Garlic Nuggets. They remind me of the texture of French Fried Onions. It;s like a little burst of garlic that is a bit crunch and then just melts. Not too strong, just the right amount of flavor.