View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:59 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

I am getting another free book! I belong to Goodreads.com, and I write reviews of the books I have read there. I got this email today from author Martine Lacombe who saw one of my reviews on the site:

"I read your review of Water for Elephants – a book that I greatly enjoyed as well. I am an author and my debut novel "Silver Orphan" is currently offered as a February giveaway, from which I expect some reviews. What I really need right now are Amazon reviews! If you have ever purchased anything from Amazon and have a login and password, you may review any item.
If you have the desire, time, and inclination to read and review my book, I'd gladly mail you a Galley copy. If you have no affiliation with Amazon or simply have no desire to share your opinion, please enter the giveaway, I think you would really enjoy Silver Orphan."

It's actually my 2nd free book this week; yesterday I won a copy of Cat Laughs by Gary Patterson from the Cat Chat with Caren and Cody blog.