View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 06:27 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey Jun 18th New

HEY ..wow Been so busy..Updating all my stuff just stuff. I really did get my voulcher for my home and oh yea ..best part .my doctor sign me for a 2 bedroom ..has to have all her medical equip. I am soo happy I look alot like the guy in orange.. yep so We will pray I sit right where I am as Its so beautiful or I can move to another beautiful place .Instead of garage ,well I would have to have a fireplace..oh I know decisions lolo sooo happy.Just wish I could breathe to move,I would already know.So enough about me.. PLEASE I cannot stress www.acop.com has me really doing some neat things without saying too much ,,please sign up ..worth it . and please do not forget www.focusfwd.com same as and now for this one beta its great for the busy family .Here you go .God Bless . pray Jesus makes my decision for me ..as I am too nervous..

Dear OnlineBeta Member,

It is very possible that you have seen this message before; however, we are still looking for participants to help us with this particular project. If you are not interested, but know someone who may be, please feel free to share this information.

Saturday, 7:30am. It’s been a long week for you and your family, and it’s not over yet. You get up and hit the ground running, mentally fitting in little league practice, a ballet lesson, and - oh no! – the Boy Scouts’ camping trip that you completely forgot about until just now.

Managing your children’s schedules is a major endeavor, complete with goals, meetings, and strict deadlines. Wouldn’t it be great if your kids could manage their responsibilities, obligations, and time on their own? Imagine a program that empowers you to teach your kids time and task management skills and enables them to be more self-sufficient. A real-world time and task management tool that can help your kids organize themselves and powerful parenting strategies to support you - all in one unique program.

Centercode is looking for parents to beta test a new online interactive parenting tool designed to help you teach your children about managing their chores and obligations in a responsible manner. Sign up now and you can help not just your own child, but parents and children everywhere by providing your valuable feedback and suggestions for this parenting tool.

Please remember that a commitment of time and effort is necessary to provide high-quality feedback and thorough completion of any requested tasks. This project also requires participants to be US residents and mothers or female guardians, preferably employed as time management professionals, with children between the ages of 6 and 12 years old. Participants should have access to a Windows or Mac running the latest version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox, with broadband internet connection. Click the link below to learn more about this project.

The Centercode Team
support@centercode.com

Please click the following link to apply for this test: https://www.onlinebeta.com/r/?DB17D1...ADC476D97797BE