View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 05:59 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
I had to call 911 for my mom this morning; she called my best friend to come and pick me up because I have a house key, (I'm not able to drive right now because of health issues which is why she called my friend first) and said something about being on the floor and not being able to get up. It was around 10am when she called us, and we got out there, we called 911 and they took her to the hospital. Thankfully, nothing was broken, but she has a kidney infection and a UTI, and was admitted to the hospital. She is doing a lot better tonight.
Oh, gosh! I know that you must have been really scared! I'm glad she is doing better.