View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 01:09 PM
Little Buddy

ladyM34 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
after the one thing I ordered was not available I have found nothing I want to use my over 108,000 points for. Guess they will be lost.
I worked a long time to get my points (214,406). First, several years ago, I began saving for the Wii. It seemed as I got closer to being able to get this, the points needed to claim it increased. The last time they closed out our points I ordered and was told that the order did not go thru. I was able to get an item but nothing that I really wanted. This time I was saving, saving for a special item and as I was getting close the notice came that I would lose my points once again if I did not order. I immediately placed an order for one Sephora and two Elizabeth Taylor colognes (order #2349). Once again I was told my order could not be filled although I had an order number. No plausible excuse was given. I then ordered some small things that I really didn't need just to use my points. The order came yesterday. In that order I got two digital coupons. One gave me a code the other no code given. With oner item (order #2587, I got a message saying "Oops! We are sorry, something went wrong with the following item(s)". I'm finished with them. I wasted hours on their site and just as I get to a point of being able to get a nice gift, they pull the plug.