Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default 10 free Christian Songs by various artists - exp 5/31/2011

The Deal
Welcome to Grouptune! We're giving away free music to celebrate our launch and to thank you for joining the community. Are you ready to be a part of something amazing?

**Note** you will need to register and will be sent a confirmation email. Once you log back in, you will see a voucher pop up in PDF form. in this PDF form, you will see an 8 character code at the top right. Copy that code (without the # sign) and click on the link in this form (you may have to cut and paste) and once you have logged in, you will see a box in which to enter your code. This is much easier than it sounds!

10 free songs. 10 amazing artists. What more do we need to say? This free sampler spans the Christian music spectrum from adult contemporary to rock and hip hop to gospel:

- Natalie Grant - "Held"
- Israel Houghton - "Love God Love People"
- Aaron Shust - "My Savior My God"
- Chris Sligh - "Empty Me"
- Lecrae - "Just Like You ft. J. Paul"
- Selah - "The Lord's Prayer (Deliver Us)"
- Plumb - "Hang On"
- Sixteen Cities - "Sing Along"
- Tedashii -"Riot"
- Me In Motion - "The God I Know"

http://grouptune.com/

The Fine Print
Expires 08/31/2011. All songs delivered as high quality MP3s (320kbps). Offer valid through 5/31/2011. What are you waiting for - it's free!

After you register you will have access to your voucher in the "My Account" tab. Please view your voucher and follow the instructions to download the sampler.

Last edited by Nan : 05-17-2011 at 08:59 PM.