Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Once by 4/30- I Will Know My Food Sweepstakes

www.iwillknowmyfood.com

I Will Know My Food Sweepstakes

Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions outside of the United States and where otherwise prohibited by law) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry in the Sweepstakes.

The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on January 4, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EST) on April 30, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).

Visit www.iwillknowmyfood.com during the Sweepstakes Period. Navigate to the Sweepstakes entry page, complete the entry form, including your full name, state of residence, and e-mail address;in 100 characters or less enter a comment about why you will know your food (“Comment”), and (iv) upload a photo that complies with the Photo Requirements set forth below or select a photo from the stock image gallery.

One (1) winner (“Winner”) from all eligible entries will be selected at random on May 15, 2012.

The Winner will receive the following:

- A trip to Couture’s Maple Shop & Bed and Breakfast in Westfield, VT (the “Farm”) for the Winner and up to three guests, which will include:

-Four nights lodging (one suite with two rooms, double occupancy) at Couture's Maple Shop & Bed and Breakfast. The Winner will be asked to provide three choices of dates between May 15, 2012 and July 30, 2012 for the trip.

-Round trip coach airfare between the major commercial airport closest to the Winner’s residence for the Winner and up to three guests to Burlington, VT.

-Allowance up to $300.00 for the actual cost of a five-day rental of an environmentally friendly and fuel-efficient car such as a hybrid car to travel between Burlington airport and Couture’s Maple Shop & Bed and Breakfast and $50.00 for gas

-Allowance up to $50.00 for the actual cost of a car service or taxi from Winner’s residence to the departure airport (and return trip) or parking at the departure airport.

-Meal allowance, up to $120.00 per dinner for four dinners (total of $400.00), and $60.00 per lunch for four lunches (total of $240.00).

-A Food, Inc. DVD

-A Camera/Flip with a retail value of no more than $150.00.

-An educational experience on the Farm for the Winner and his/her guests.

-A tour of the Farm.

-A fridge makeover, which includes:

-One (1) hour consultation with a nutritionist (“Nutritionist”) by phone or in person depending on geography, with a value not to exceed $150.00.

-A variety pack of couponsfor free Stonyfield products.

-A gift certificate to a local grocery store for a $500.00 shopping trip to stock Winner’s fridge and pantry with healthy supplies.

Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $4,900.00.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 01-21-2012, 02:18 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Thanks for the post, Nancy. I entered.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I think I entered. Didn't give me a confirmation.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:32 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP