Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey 3/09/12

Just came in and this i do not have this disease but you may take care of someone who does
When signing up here go to http://www.iopinion.com/surveyform.php
YES IT WILL TAKE A MINUTE TO FILL OUT ..This is the only way they know what to send you ..good luck and NEVER SEND MONEY !!!
Dear marylou:

Plaza Research is currently looking for participants for an upcoming nationwide study! As with all Plaza Research studies, participants are booked on a first come first serve basis. Not all participants who complete the pre-questionnaires will qualify for the study, nor will everyone receive a callback. Please do not call in reference to the study. If you pre-qualify, a recruiter will contact you with further questions and details.

By clicking on the link below and answering the questions, you are confirming you understand the above statements and policies. You are also agreeing to fill out the survey honestly and to the best of your knowledge.

*Referrals for these studies are welcome! Please forward this email to anyone you think may qualify.

Topic: Medical Conditions
Who: Males & females, ages 18-65
When: Date TBD
Length/Pay: TBD
Where: telephone or in home interviews

If you are interested, please COPY the link into your internet browser and fill out the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DXH93XZ

***Please note: this link may not work with your browser. If you are experiencing issues, try copying and pasting the link into your URL, using a different browser (i.e.: Internet Explorer), restarting your computer, or using a different computer. Responses via the link above will be given first priority. *** DO NOT CALL.

Do you know anyone who is interested in joining our online database (www.iopinion.com). They will receive a few emails weekly outlining various focus group opportunities. Please send the link below to anyone who maybe interested. If the link does not work please copy and paste the link into your browser.

http://www.iopinion.com/surveyform.php
Old 03-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I looked up what the disease is and I don't have nor anyone in my family. Thanks any way
Old 03-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Signed up, thanks Marylou! I DQ, but I'm looking forward to getting surveys from them.