03-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Lasagna in a Pot
I don't lie putting regular lasagna together so this wors freat.
- 1 box of lasagna noodles, broken into thirds
- 1 pound cooked ground beef, seasoned
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt to taste
- fresh black cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar of mushrooms
- 1 small container of cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 1 small bag of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Start with preparing the box of lasagna noodles, broken into thirds. Drain and set aside.
- Take a large jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce and dump her in the now empty pot on your stove top.
- Toss in your cooked ground beef. Then toss your noodles back in. Now toss in a jar of drained sliced mushrooms.
- Now throw in a small container of cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese).
- Add some Kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Now you add a small bag of mozzarella cheese.
- Simply stir it up and heat through and serve.
"resident shameless hussie"