Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default SURVEY 03/30 Friday

Really good one ,not for a good reason and my prayers are with you.
You you have a chance to make something and so does the patient

Mine is in my liver an i am happy to say so far so good i am in complete remission So here we go -Do not forget never send money and her is a few -opinionoutpost.com ..focusfwd.com
here you go
You are receiving this email because you are a member of the Resolution Research Panel. We are inviting people who have felt the impact of advanced breast cancer and prostate cancer on their daily lives and caregivers to those affected to participate in an upcoming study If you don't meet those qualifications- keep reading!

We wanted to share this information in the spirit of the six degrees of separation. This disease touches us all. With that in mind, please feel free to pass this email on to your friends, family, and colleagues who might be interested. If someone that you refer qualifies and participates in the study we will send you a $10 check as a thank you. Be sure to let your referral know that he/she must choose referral from a friend and put your full name (first name and last) and email address when asked How did you hear about this study so we can be sure to track your referrals.
Study Details:
The Research Format: Online or Over the Phone
The Purpose: The knowledge gained through this research will help determine the market for a new drug for cancer patients.
Who we are looking for: Specifically for people with advanced breast cancer and caregivers to those affected.
The Location: National
The Commitment: 45 minutes
The Incentive: $75
Interested? Please click the link and answer the following questions. It should only take a few minutes. For this study, we are looking for many different types of people, so remember honesty is always the best policy.

Link: http://panel.resolutionresearch.com/survey/oncscreener

GOD BLESS AND HAG WEEKEND
Old 04-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Prayers for continued remission!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:00 AM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Aww thank you

That is so sweet of you ,Yep it is the hardest i ever did even the
life support puts no touch on that Peg Interferon an not sure if
i could ever do another 24 months ,it soo wicked a drug at 1200 a month sure was blessed with medicare . Makes me sure pray for the ones without iinsur .what can they possibley do ? And the other losses are so numerous ,i have no thyroid so i am on 225 mg of synthroid ,,my hair is so long an nails too lolol ..Pain is enivitable its the suffering is optiional ,,So grateful you all here give me options and i love sharing good places to get good things .so follow me an i wont make you rich but i can make you happy Thank you again an God Bless ya marylou sakosky --i am on fb come visit an see some of my really holy bump pictures ..bet