Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey Sites

HI all ..how are you ?? hope this fines all good ..No one ever tells me if they receive any surveys . ARE you doing these or am i wasting my time ? I hope you just take some time to check out a few that can help you make gift certs like to Amazon etc. here are a few that even bring both money and cert ...just let me know if you appreciate this or for me to find another hobby
www.hcdsurveys.com www.opinionoutpost.com
www.focuslinesurveys.com www.focusfwd.com
www.mysurvey.com try out www.acop.com and www.e-rewards.com
PLEASE LET me know how you are doing with this ..i could use some DISNEY REWARDS so if someone knows where extra ones are ..please send Thank you all for stopping in God Bless
Old 05-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Big Buddy

cookandbook is on a distinguished road

I don't do many and you have listed them. I am pretty sure some of them give you extra points if someone you recommend joins. Maybe you can post of a way people here can do that if they join so you will get some points also. I am not sure how it works but this is just an idea you may want to check out.

Cookandbook
Old 05-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookandbook View Post
I don't do many and you have listed them. I am pretty sure some of them give you extra points if someone you recommend joins. Maybe you can post of a way people here can do that if they join so you will get some points also. I am not sure how it works but this is just an idea you may want to check out.

Cookandbook
they told me here the moderator (whoever said ) i cannot do that so i better not and it really dos'nt hurt me in anyway to help others ,Believe me i can make mine cause i been w/some of these for over 10 yrs. Really i have gotten overwhelmed doing them .this week alone may 26 i made over 90 dollars and won a celtic birthstone from mamalovsbooks and have been entering more contests . I can really use a kindle and on a 800 a month income except for doing surveys this is my only income .i added up certs/gift cards alone in Amazon and never have sent them any money and 1500.00 is what i have done there since 2008 so not bad .some dont want to fill out profiles all come back to me when they find a person dont want paypal .. love paypal i am why the plus size stores takes them --cant beat it .love it but thanks for the concern ..wish they would but i can see why they dont want me advirtizing --sablelulu ..God Bless
Old 05-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

so glad you can get so much from doing surveys. I was doing better but here lately I seem to have no energy to think to do the surveys before they expire. I have always gotten giftcards with points which helps at Christmas and birthdays. Thanks again for posting and sharing with us.