Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2006, 02:14 AM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink Take a Home Decor Survey for a $5.00 Starbucks GC!

Not too quick - took me a good three minutes to complete but interesting! Here are some tips - they don't want kids, this is for 35+, also they don't want $20k a year. There are a couple of questions about T.V. viewiing and magazines as well. Complete it and you should get the Congrats screen! ..

http://survey.suitesmart.com/survey.sp?GID=6817;PAG=H;SID=54354;RSI=false;CRE=7 28x90_Starbucks;

Lori Ann
Old 05-22-2006, 02:36 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Yes, it was kind of a long survey....but worth it because I received this...

"THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS IMPORTANT RESEARCH
In order for us to send your card we must collect your name and address. This information will be used solely to send you your Starbuck's gift card and will not be sold or released to any third party."

Old 05-22-2006, 02:48 AM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60
Yes, it was kind of a long survey....but worth it because I received this...

"THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS IMPORTANT RESEARCH
In order for us to send your card we must collect your name and address. This information will be used solely to send you your Starbuck's gift card and will not be sold or released to any third party."

I saw this survey at another board and half the members were bit**ing because they were rejected due to age~LMAO ~finally, being an "adult" pays off!!

Lori Ann
Old 05-22-2006, 02:55 AM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Took some effort, but eh. I don't even drink coffee but I'm sure my mother will enjoy her free coffee. I think she loves me more because of this forum. In fact, I'm pretty sure she does.
The other day when I went grocery shopping at Walmart to try to walk myself into labor, my ma went and used a ton of coupons that I'd given her. There were a couple for free cat food (One of our two cats just gave birth to four kittens within the last 12 hours, so that'll come in handy eventually), free dog food, free lotion, random free food products, free shaving cream, etc. She liked me enough to pay for about half my stuff and still came out paying less than she would of.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:08 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
Took some effort, but eh. I don't even drink coffee but I'm sure my mother will enjoy her free coffee. I think she loves me more because of this forum. In fact, I'm pretty sure she does.
The other day when I went grocery shopping at Walmart to try to walk myself into labor, my ma went and used a ton of coupons that I'd given her. There were a couple for free cat food (One of our two cats just gave birth to four kittens within the last 12 hours, so that'll come in handy eventually), free dog food, free lotion, random free food products, free shaving cream, etc. She liked me enough to pay for about half my stuff and still came out paying less than she would of.

Lol, I love your posts Melissa! You know Starbucks has goodies too besides coffee, they have wonderful baked goods - that's what I use all my GCs for! I love the folksy story about your Mom~ cool that you guys get to go shopping and such.

Hey, did you ever get the second coupon from Unilever? They sent me a really nice letter with a second $6.00 coupon and some snuggle samples, etc... I know you mentioned it but don't recall the outcome. Kittens eh? Well, at least SOMEONE is having babies, lol...any moment now honey, hang in there!

Lori Ann
Old 05-22-2006, 03:13 AM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough

I sent them another letter- again no mention of a coupon, but we'll see. Free stuff is funnn.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:01 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough

45 minutes and the survey kept stopping, ugh, hope some else has better luck no GC for me....lol
Old 05-24-2006, 04:15 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

I put in that I am 35 and I still get:

We're sorry!

You do not meet the requirements for this survey.

Thank you for your time.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:24 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough

put that your over 40 and making over 100,00...see what happens, let me now OOO and put that you are the SOLE decision maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmuffs
I put in that I am 35 and I still get:

We're sorry!

You do not meet the requirements for this survey.

Thank you for your time.