Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Introductions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2006, 04:20 AM
New Buddy

flash3967 is a jewel in the rough
Default Hi All!!!!

I just wanted to stop by this thread and say hello! I posted a few messages on the sweepstakes board. I was not sure where to post my message. I have been getting Karen's email and have saved a bundle!!!!!!!!!! It is by far one of my FAVORITE emails I open and read!!!! Thank You Karen!! This is a great site and your forum is filled with many knowledgeable people with great advice.

Please stop by the sweepstakes post and read my story!!! I need all the help I can get! I have two weeks to win this essay contest. I am trying to surprise my hubby! Please help my dream come true! I think you will really enjoy the post.

Have a WONDERFUL DAY
AMY flash3967@aol.com (feel free to email and I can send you my story via email)
Old 09-27-2006, 06:19 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Good luck
Old 09-27-2006, 08:58 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

good luck amy, i will check out the sweepstakes now
Old 09-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Welcome A BIG TX HOWDY TO YOU...
Old 09-27-2006, 10:00 AM
New Buddy

Default Hi All

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope you can get to read my story and place a vote for me. Just remember the vote is not counted unless you validate it via email!!
If anyone has any advice as to where to post my story or email my story to any friends this will be sooo helpful. I am trying to surprise my hubby by winning this trip. We really could use a second honeymoon. I work 2 jobs and take care of two housholds! My hubby is disabled and it sure is hard to find the time to just be alone! So, I thought what a romantic way to show him how much I love him despite all our challenges!

Amy
flash3967@aol.com
Old 09-27-2006, 01:54 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Welcome from NY Amy It's great to have you here.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:04 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thanks for joing the forum!
Old 09-29-2006, 04:23 AM
New Buddy

Default Hi ALL

Thanks everyone! Karen, I love you emails!!!!! You have saved me a ton of $$$$ over the past few years!!!!!!!

Amy from Sunny,Florida

What does it mean when a post says moved?? I am trying to understand the posting on here
Old 09-29-2006, 04:32 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

WELCOME

We're so glad you joined. Hope your is filled
with lots of freebies and bargains!
Old 09-29-2006, 06:57 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Sometimes I move the posts to keep things sorted out. Your post asking for help was in the sweepstakes forum, so I moved it to the "help me" forum. The $5 off coupon post was in the online deals forum and I moved it to coupon codes. No biggie!