Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Unhappy My Brother Has Cancer

Just got back from the hospital for my brother who went in to have a benign tumor removed............we arrived at 5:30a and his surgery was scheduled for 7:30a .It was estimated to last around 4 hours.. I knew something was wrong when, after 5 hours, I had not heard anything. His Nurse called and stated the surgery was still going on and it would take another 1 hour. 3 hours later the Doctor came and informed me that the "easy tumor" turned out to be an aggressive form of cancer the size of a soccer ball that he had never seen before.
Worst of all my brother was 5 hours in recovery and by the time he arrived on the floor for admission he had no recollection of anything and I had to deliver the bad news...........mind you I was the one who pushed him to have this surgery and that everything would be ok................this coupled with my "hubby" not giving a crap is just about to send me over the edge............
Thanks for letting me vent........
Old 11-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

So sorry...your troubles are piled more than high right now. I hope it turns out better than it seems at this moment. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. This forum should fill up in no time with encouragement to help keep your chin up.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

I'm so sorry Christine. Hopefully the doctors will have some treatments for it that will help. Did they tell you what they intend to do about it?
Old 11-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Oh, Christine! I'm so sorry! I have 3 brothers. I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. My prayers are with you and your brother right now. Please keep us posted. We are here for you. ((((HUGS))))
Old 11-11-2006, 03:12 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Dearest lil bunny,

I am so sorry that things did not turn out for the better. I am here
for you. You and your brother are in my prayers. A sibling in health
crisis is so hard to bear and understand why. Let me know if there
is anything I can do to help.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I'm so sorry the news wasn't good. Your brother will be in my prayers. Stay strong and think positive thoughts. We are here for you MBB's.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

I Am So Sorry To Hear The Bad News About Your Brother, I Have Walked This Road Three Times, My Father Brother, And Father-in-law All Had Lung Cancer, I Beleive In The Power Of Prayer And Will Pray For Your Brother And You, I Cant Say This Will Be Easy But I Know You Have To Do It One Day At A Time, Take Care Of Yourself Not Only For Yourself But Your Brother You Will Need To Be Strong, You Have All Your Friends Here For Whatever You Need~~PEACE To You & Your Brother
Old 11-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Christene; I'm so sorry! I will be keeping your brother, you and your family in my prayers.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

thanks everyone.......really appreciate all of your kind words and support......
Old 11-13-2006, 04:22 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.