Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2006, 09:39 AM
Little Buddy

Tammylynn is a jewel in the rough
ShoppingSmiley HSN.com Free Shipping?

Are there ever coupon codes for HSN.com for getting free shipping or a discount for purchases over $100?

I don't see one here on mybargainbuddy and my other searches are coming up blank, but maybe someone has seen one? The only thing I can find is their link to 'select items' with free shipping.

I'm about to purchase a $120 shopping cart and would really like to get that shipping knocked off! Thanks for any leads!
Tammylynn
Old 11-18-2006, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

They only offer discounted/free shipping on select items. I've never seen a coupon that will give free shipping across the board. Kind of stinks because every item has its own shipping charge.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:09 AM
Big Buddy

Minni is on a distinguished roadMinni is on a distinguished road

I placed an order with them the other day and was told that I would get free shipping if I downloaded their toolbar. The toolbar will give you whatever deals are available. It only gives free shipping for 1 item though.