Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Introductions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Default I'm Karen...

Unless you just stumbled across this place, you probably already know all about me! I'm Karen and I own / run MyBargainBuddy.com. You can read more about me and how I started my site here:

http://www.mybargainbuddy.com/about.shtml

Through my website, I've met so many nice people. The emails I receive are wonderful and I appreciate every one of them.

My hopes for this forum are that it will provide a place for us bargain hunters to share great deals, pass along money-saving tips, and maybe even make a few new friends.
Old 01-29-2006, 08:50 AM
New Buddy

stellajean66 is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

My name is Connie, and I have a member of the newsletter for a few years now. I have SAVED alot of money,thanks to the website. And I have won contests from the site too. A great site to utilize. Please keep up the good work!!!

Old 01-29-2006, 09:00 AM
Big Buddy

hblueeyes is a jewel in the rough
Default Laura intro

Hello everyone. I am Laura and I have been a newletter subscriber for awhile. I enjoy finding online bargains and hope to win a few contests as well.
I like the board I hope more people join us in posting deals.

me
Old 01-29-2006, 09:13 AM
New Buddy

angieo1978 is a jewel in the rough

Hi I am Angie. I have 3 little kids. Austin is 7, Andrew is 4, and Miss Abigail is 12 months.
Nice to meet you!
Old 01-29-2006, 09:25 AM
New Buddy

fearlessabandon is a jewel in the rough
Wink Nice to meet you!

Hi,

I'm Stephanie and I'm a new mother to 7-month-old Alexandra. I took a 65% pay cut and moved to a small town in support of her Dad, so this website is a Godsend in terms of making ends meet. We're helping Alex's Grandpa expand his business, so it's long hours and no money for a while.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'm glad my wesite helps you, Stephanie! I've been a stay-home mom since day 1. I know how it is being on a tight budget.

There was one year when I signed up for one of those get 12 movies for $1 promos and wrapped each movie individually just so my kids could have some extra presents under the tree...
Old 01-29-2006, 09:35 AM
New Buddy

iowakat is a jewel in the rough

Hi Karen and everyone,

I'm Kathi and I've lived in Iowa all my life. Married with a grown son and daughter-in-law.

I just want to say thanks Karen for all the help finding bargains at Christmas time. You really saved me some money.

Kathi
Old 01-29-2006, 10:37 AM
New Buddy

ldudette is a jewel in the rough
Default Hi Moms4strays

Hi Kathy,
Just wanted to say ditto, I was so glad to get Karens email as I too live on disability which is a very limited income, and due to the bargians here I have been able to have some nicer things in my life and give awesome gifts too.
Lynn
Old 01-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Kathy

Hello from Portland, Oregon! sun Kathy