Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2007, 05:46 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up Nan

In my next life I want to be an interior designer, a river tart, and a southern LADY. In this life I will enjoy Nan who is all those things.

Nan often shares her decorating tips for FREE. Also, she posts some of the best jokes on the internet. What a great deal we all got because Nan decided to join MBB.
Laissez le bon temps rouler with Nan...

State of Residence: Louisiana

Married/ Single: married 8 years to John, the best guy in the world!

Children/Grandchildren: one beautiful step-daughter (19) and too many special kids to list! (hence the nickname Nan)

Favorite food: Just one??? I guess, gumbo

Favorite movie: Shrek

Favorite book: The Prayer of Jabez

Hobbies: Gardening, camping, canoing, reading, puzzles, and anything creative!

How I found MBB: I found the newsletter many years ago through a Web search for freebies. I joined the forum shortly after it started in Feb. 2006.

Words to live by: Don't take life so seriously, no one gets out alive!

Last edited by Modemouth : 12-18-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thank you for being such a great member, Nan! It's been wonderful getting to know you over the past year. I am so jealous of your river trips! They sound like so much fun!
Old 02-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

CONGRATS TO NAN ONE OF MY FAV. BB POSTERS. I READ AND ENJOY ALL YOUR POSTS NAN........YOU'RE MY TRUE OFFLINE DEAL BARGAIN HUNTER COMPANION.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!!!
ENJOY YOUR WEEK IN THE SPOTLIGHT.

Old 02-27-2007, 06:20 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP
Default Enjoy The Spotlight

Congratulations Nan! You are a great asset to MBB. I love all your posts and I thank you for all your contributions.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
0sign0036 Hi to my Louisiana Buddy

"Nan" is on the west side of Louisiana and I am on the east but we are only two hours apart. I was sort of affected by Katrina and she was definitely affected by Rita.

By the way, it's laissez with a Z.

Now back to posting sweepstakes.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 02-27-2007, 06:36 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnick8 View Post
"Nan" is on the west side of Louisiana and I am on the east but we are only two hours apart. I was sort of affected by Katrina and she was definitely affected by Rita.

By the way, it's laissez with a Z.

Now back to posting sweepstakes.
I added the z
Old 02-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Nan,,, a great choice..always there to be a friend and always glad to visit..Sure hope the always building will come to an end..Keep smiling!!!