Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
0love0046 Deb (GRAMS 1952)

We all know and love Grams as she is an integral part of MBB. Always lending words of wisdom and encouragement, she truly is a wonderful friend.

Catch her in games late night or signing up for freebies.
Thank you Deb for being you and for your continuing friendship on MBB.

State of residence: Texas

Married/Single: Married 36 yrs

Children? One boy 32, 1 girl 29

Favorite food: Food did someone say food??? Comfort food, oriental, seafood

Favorite movie: Two: Steel Magnolias and Somewhere In Time

Favorite book: I read all sorts of things

Hobbies: Tole' painting and yes I paint outside the lines...lol

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: Diane aka Pepper MDF.

Words to live by: Try to be positive and be kind!! __________________
Deb aka Grams to 6 now... Yay..
Old 04-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Default Great!!

We are so lucky to have you!!! Thanks!!

Congrats!!

Daschie

Old 04-28-2007, 04:41 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

Enjoy your week Deb. You are a pleasure to know and a real asset to MBB.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

How wonderful to see you in the spotlight, MDF. So well deserved.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Enjoy your input but you must change that 'Grams' thing....I picture someone much much older and you are just a young thing! LOL
Old 04-28-2007, 08:12 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Grams you always have the right words no matter what the situation. The support you gave me during the blizzard will never be forgotten. Thank you for being here and for being YOU! We all love you Grams!!!!
((((((((((((((((((((Grams)))))))))))))))))))))))
Old 05-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

My dear friend who - checks on me when the weather is bad down my way, always has a word of comfort or a heartfelt laugh to share, is a fellow Texan, and is truely a jewel to MBB, congrats on your week in the limelight!
Old 05-04-2007, 08:26 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thank you Deb for all you do here. you definitely are a true asset to mbb. thanks for all of your kind words
enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP
0love0046

Just want to take time to say thank you all for kind words and sweet messages.. I love all of you! Looking forward to next lucky member in the spotlight. I know we will make that person feel special as you have made me.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Congratulations Grams! I enjoy all your posts and playing the games with you late at night. I love the movie "Somewhere in Time" also.