Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Freeicon Skin care samples

Free skin care samples (choose 2), interactive makeover, tips, etc.

http://www.ultraskincare.com/free.html
Old 03-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Big Buddy

orion is a jewel in the rough
Coolicon

Not only do you get free samples but they give you tips.

The one I like is for puffiness or under-eye bags: to smooth and shrink delicate tissues around the eye (other than using their product) use a cold, wet tea bag over each eye (about 10 minutes should do).

Like the price of that tip - a good use for my used teabag too. Wonder if it will work? Tea works on burns so why not under eyes..
Old 03-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member

Heya Sweetie,

The tea bags act as a tincture - they reduce swelling. Here's something else to do in the summer (or year round if you spend a lot of time on your feet) ....put a couple of tea bags in about a gallon of hot water in a generous foot bath sized bowl (used tea bags or fresh). Soak your feet with a nice book and a beverage of choice as long as possible - you will not believe how good your feet and ankles feel!

Lori Ann
Old 03-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Big Buddy

orion is a jewel in the rough

Lori Ann, sounds like a great idea! Can't wait until it gets warm enough to do that.

I'm in southern Indiana and temperatures have been swinging up and down for weeks. Was 74 one day last week but in the 50s today with 29 tonight (brrrr) BUT saw some daffodils blooming (from the previous warm spell) and I saw a forsythia bush blooming in my neighbor's yard today!

Hurry up warm weather!!!
Old 03-06-2006, 07:29 PM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

I AM HERE IN INDIANA WITH YOU AND IT IS SUPPOSE TO GET BACK UP CLOSE TO THE 70'S THIS WEEK, SO YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT NEED TO GET THOSE TEA BAGS OUT!