Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Big Buddy

sweetsabra is a special membersweetsabra is a special membersweetsabra is a special member
Default A huge thank you!!

I don't post much here, but I just wanted to thank everyone for the great bargains and freebies. You have no idea how thankful I truly am for this site. I'm sitting here in tears because I know without MBB, my family would not have had Christmas presents from me this year.

Just a bit of a background on me since I don't think I posted in the intro thread. My husband and I have been married for a year, but dated off and on for 18 years. I found out last year that I have an enlarged heart and will require a heart transplant. As a result, I was taken off of work and told to apply for Social Security so I could get Medicaid to help with the huge amount of hospital bills I'm facing. I'm still fighting for Social Security a year later and times have been very tough for my husband and I, but we've made it so far. We don't have kids and according to the government, my husband makes too much money for us to get any financial help until whenever my Social Security is finally approved even though we barely make ends meet.

Anyway, just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone. I can't tell you how much I've saved this year. I bought for 7 people and spent less than I would have for 2 people had I not found MBB. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Merry Christmas to you and your dh. Hope things get straigthened out with SS in the new year for you.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:49 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Thanks for finally introducing yourself Hopefully you have a lawyer and things can get straightened out soon.
Happy Holidays to you and your hubby!
Old 12-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

A big Welcome to the group
and Merry Christmas...Glad to have you hun
Old 12-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Big Buddy

sweetsabra is a special membersweetsabra is a special membersweetsabra is a special member

Thank you for the warm welcome. I forgot to mention, I do have two pugs and am very active in pug rescue. My pugs are Mattie, who is 4 and I adopted from pug rescue last year, and Mack, who is 3 and I rescued from a bad situation when he was 12 weeks old.

I don't have a lawyer for my social security yet, but I will be looking into that the beginning of the year. I'm tired of fighting them on my own. It seems so easy for those that don't really need help to get it and so hard for those of us that do.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'm glad this site was able to help you. Whenever you're feeling frustrated or sad, feel free to vent here, too! lol We're all great listeners! I hope things start getting better for you real soon. ((HUGS))