Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Default Free Sample Crab Cake from The Crab Cake Man

"Ok, so you think that my crab cakes are just like the others out there. Well, I'm here to prove myself and my product to you at no cost to you.
I will send you a free sample of the backfin crab cake to try on your own and you decide if it is worth it. All you'll have to do is follow the simple cooking instructions and in a few minutes time you'll be tasting one of the most delicious things your taste buds have ever encountered. Just order
it and we'll send it out to you according to our shipping policies. Sorry,
due to the high cost of jumbo lump crab meat, we do not give samples of jumbo lump crab cakes. Also, we can only ship to the continental United States."

http://www.thecrabcakeman.com/Free-Samp ... 3-1-0.html
Old 05-11-2008, 05:16 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Pepper, thank you! I don't ever order crab cakes because I LOVE crab, but don't really like it tainted with bread. I'm excited and anxious to give this a try and see if they're really worthwile. Again, thanks!
Old 05-11-2008, 06:57 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

WOW! That was easy. I love crabcakes too, but when they are filled with breadcrumbs I'm always so disappointed and mad that I paid so much for bread! I'm looking forward to this sample and if it's good I would consider purchasing them for a special occasion.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 05-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Little Buddy

debgraham is a jewel in the rough

They're sold out...
Free Sample Crab Cake

Your Price: Only one sample per household

Availability: Out of Stock

But they have a waiting list...
Old 05-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of

Availability:
Out of Stock
Old 05-12-2008, 08:10 AM
Big Buddy

juliesvoyage is on a distinguished roadjuliesvoyage is on a distinguished road

I tried the waiting list. We'll see if this comes.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:57 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

they are almost $78 for 12 cakes.