Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP
Default Sorry To Tell You Of Sad News.

I CALLED TO SEE ABOUT DIANE (PEPPER) REALLY THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE AT WORK. BUT, HER BROTHER ( MICHAEL)HE TOLD ME THAT DIANE HAD PASSED AWAY EARLIER IN THE WEEK. SHE WAS FOUND BY HER BIL. THAT HE AND HIS DD USUALLY SPEND THANKSGIVING WITH HER. THEY THINK STROKE OR HEART. NO VISABLE SIGNS OF ANYTHING OUTWARDLY. HE SAID IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO THE CANCER SOCIETY IN HER NAME THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I KNOW WE WILL ALL MISS HER TERRIBLY. SHE IS MY CONTACT TO MBB, SHE SAID I WOULD LOVE THIS SITE.. AND I DO!!!! I DO KNOW SHE CARED DEEPLY ABOUT ALL OF US... I HOPE ALL WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR THE FAMILY. DIANE'S OTHER BROTHER (PAUL) IS W/THEIR MOM, TOLD HER ABOUT DIANE'S PASSING
SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN 63 IN FEB.
I AM IN SHOCK, I WAS EXPECTING HIM TO TELL ME SHE WAS AT WORK.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:39 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

this is very sad news. sorry to hear of the loss. i know she was a good friend to you deb. her family will be in my prayers.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

This is very sad. Her family will be in my prayers.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:07 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

I am so sorry too. I had wondered a few days ago why she hadn't been on-line. Very sad.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

This is so sad. I knew it wasnt like her to just not be on this site, I was hoping that she was out visiting someone. This is just so sad. Thank you for telling us.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:20 AM
New Buddy

bunmi is a brand new buddy

This is very sad. Her family will be in our prayers. May her soul rest in peace.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:29 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I'm so sorry. My prayers are with her family.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:17 AM
Big Buddy

Saseeshaz is a jewel in the rough

I am so sad and sorry for Diane's loss, she will be greatly missed. I will most definately keep her family in my prayers.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:05 AM
Big Buddy

wldoneathrt is a jewel in the rough

I am in total shock! I can't believe Pepper is really gone. Knowing she is in a much better place keeps me smiling and knowing she is always looking over all her bargain buddies! Pepper, you will be sadly missed but you will never be forgotten.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Rhondaw

Default Diane "pepper60"

I have been reading all of your posts about Diane and I think you are all so nice. Diane is my cousin(my dad and her mom are brother and sister) I just want you all to know I will be telling my aunt Virginia(her mom) about all of your posts and how many wonderful things you said about her.I know she will be Grateful to hear all of the nice things everyone is saying about her.Please know that all your nice words and wishes for the family has not fallen on deaf ears and it very much appreciated. thank you all very much

Rhonda Whitecotton