Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2009, 02:03 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Question Got something to say?

The oysters I ordered 12/14 to be overnight shipped finally arrived yesterday 12/21. It was 57 F inside the styrofoam box. We just tossed the whole thing.

The refund check for the total amount was already in the bank.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:04 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Also, I got all my presents wrapped in about two hours. I have only misplaced one that I know of...
Old 12-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I hope to find my dream job in 2010.....I am sick of my current company
Old 12-22-2009, 03:08 PM

Here's to a dream job in 2010...

Old 12-22-2009, 03:11 PM

Thumbs up

I was going to wrap a Mario Batali skillet and I heard a rattle in the box (handle was broken off). I ordered this 10/5 and had it in my gift closet. They are replacing it.

amazon CS

Last edited by Modemouth : 12-22-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
I was going to wrap a Mario Batali skillet and I heard a rattle in the box (handle was briken off). I ordered this 10/5 and had it in my gift closet. They are replacing it.

amazon CS

gotta love amazon
Old 12-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Here's to a dream job in 2010...

thanks
Old 04-22-2010, 02:53 PM
Big Buddy

travelerandrea is on a distinguished road
0love0046 i am sorry karen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear karen,

i am so sorry to hear your cousin is in hospice !!!!!!!!!!!! i read kubler-ross' book about the hospice movement which can make you feel ok that she is getting the best of care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will keep her in my thoughts !!!!!!!!!!!

faithfully yours,

andrea burns
Old 04-22-2010, 04:09 PM

I too was sorry to hear about your cousin Karen.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:10 PM

BO's healthcare plan states there will be cuts to hospice. God help you if you get sick under his plan.