Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2010, 06:16 PM
New Buddy

cellphonemic is a brand new buddy
Default Do you have bad experience on eBay?

hi, guys, do you have bad experience on eBay? or shold i say what do you think about ebay shopping?
Old 01-22-2011, 06:49 PM
Little Buddy

cksm is a jewel in the rough

Most of my buying and selling experiences on Ebay have been good. I've only had 2 bad experiences in hundreds of transactions.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I haven't bought much through eBay, but I haven't had any problems, but I have heard of others who have. I think it's important to really check out your seller.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:15 AM
New Buddy

anthonyjones2675 is a brand new buddy

I've had problems with a few sellers, but those were usually resolved in a timely manner. My biggest problem is when I have a problem with the site itself. Their customer service isn't all that good. And, with Paypal as the default setting for payment method, it's gotten pretty hard to find sellers who accept anything else - I have had bad experiences with Paypal and can't bring myself to trust them anymore.
When I can find a seller who accepts other payment methods, though, I'm perfectly happy with doing my business on ebay.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:09 AM
Big Buddy

vitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on upvitalsalvage is movin' on up
Default Not bad

I have sold on ebay for over 9 years, without hugh problems, only with a couple of buyers, only one who kept harrassing me even calling my home. But had to deal with her with the police to stop the harrassment, she got her 4 items, paid and complained, I resolved it by sending her large payment back, and did not get my items back from her, I lost on that one, but she had done the same to many sellers, I guess was trying to something for nothing, but that was about 4 years ago, pretty good other than that, ebay has always been fair to me and paypal. Can't complain, just need to watch your buyers and sellers feedbacks first, that is what I have learned
Old 02-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

No problem`s here with E-BAY..just watch out as other`s have said..some
good some bad....no problem`s with Paypal personaly
Old 03-11-2011, 03:42 AM
New Buddy

anthonyjones2675 is a brand new buddy

Except few all my experiences on eBay have been good,, I was particularly happy with a seller from whom I had bought x loop sunglasses, they looked very nice when i bought them but they did not suit me,, hence I requested the seller to exchange it,, the exchange went on good..
Old 04-12-2011, 07:32 PM
New Buddy

isabella18 is a brand new buddy

Not me, but I know someone who had. She purchased earphones, and the seller said that she wait for it. It'll be there soon but nothing happened. Bogus seller!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:09 AM
New Buddy

Linda22855 is a jewel in the rough

I sell baby clothes at Boutiquebebes (Ebay ID) 800+ Listings. I would gladly accept money orders. Ebay sellers are not allowed to mention this fact anymore in our listings.
Ebay ID: BOUTIQUEBEBES
Old 09-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda22855 View Post
I would gladly accept money orders. Ebay sellers are not allowed to mention this fact anymore in our listings.
This is why I quit buying, because I only buy with a money order and I didnt think ebay allowed it any longer. Good to know this