Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Office Depot- 3 days delivery pending

Ordered three items online early Black Friday from Office Depot (11/26). Used a gift card and wasn't charged shipping. It says next to the "3 days delivery pending" the date of 12/1/10. I thought I might be picking it up at the store, but it gives my address. I emailed them, but after googling Office Depot and "delivery pending" I got a lot of bad feedback- mostly that people were told that the items were out of stock and couldn't be re-ordered, or that it was being shipped by a third party and it wasn't Office Depot's fault, or that they would just cancel your order. The main thing was a special on a digital camera for my daughter. That's one of her top requested items and the closest in price now is for about $30-$40 more. It's almost 3 weeks since I ordered.

Anybody had this happen to them?

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 12-15-2010, 04:23 AM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer

You should call them & find out what is going on with the order asap, that way you can know for sure.

Their # is: 1 800 GO DEPOT

Good luck
Old 12-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

They called me. Said it was being shipped by another vendor and it would be a month from the date they called this week!!! She tried to take off the memory card so that could be re-bought and shipped now, but I used a gift card and she couldn't do it. The camera was the main deal and I can't get one at that price now. I am going to have to put a certificate in my daughter's gifts telling her she can use my camera until hers arrives.

Old 12-16-2010, 06:40 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

So sorry Nancy that you won't get the camera for your daughter in time for Christmas
Old 12-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I quit dealing with Office Depot online when they started charging about $10 to take online copy orders. You used to could email a document into to the store and it was ready when you got there. Now it's like $9.98 even if your order only totals $3.00! So much easier at the store. I don't trust the Black Friday online deals to much. I'd rather stand in line and get what I want.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Big Buddy

Checked again after Christmas and it appeared the order was cancelled, but no one had told me. Emailed and someone called back when I wasn't home and my hubby gave me a name and number to call. I got a different rep and ended up staying on the phone with him for about an hour as I went shopping in different stores. I think I would have been able to reorder with a credit card, but since I had used a gift card and couldn't find it, and I was persistant, we finally got a better deal at no extra cost.

Katie got a red Kodak Easy Share camera for the original $39.99 ($69.99 online), we got the upgraded Seagate Hard Drive for $59.99 that was being advertised last week for $89.99 and we got the 4GB memory card for $7.99 ($24 online). And best of all, it all came in Monday, just four days after the order was made. And no shipping costs. Also I checked, and they kept my Worklife Rewards points from the original order. So I am happy and Katie is happy!