Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road
Default Free *sample* of Green Pekoe tea

Free *sample* of Green Pekoe tea

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 02-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Big Buddy

Saseeshaz is a jewel in the rough
Smile Yummy

Thanx for posting this site. I am a tea lover and enjoy finding new sites for teas.
Old 02-09-2006, 01:21 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I would love to try this. I have been an orange pekoe tea fan for years and love green tea too.

Got a response that they would let me know IF I qualify.speechless
Old 02-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member

Thanks Lindsey

most of these offers are a single sample so....I've completed ALL of the offers lol

I have a little wicker basket to hold the different samples - the way I see it you have a constant flow of different varieties always fresh!

Lori Ann
Old 02-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road

That's a great idea...maybe I'll reincarnate one of my baskets around my house for that!

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 02-26-2006, 02:00 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

still working!
Old 03-02-2006, 03:55 AM
Big Buddy

jensbargainbins is a jewel in the rough
Default Free Green Pekoe Blues Tea Sample

http://www.teachef.com/request_sample.html
Old 03-02-2006, 06:06 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I LOVE Adagio teas. They have a tea recipe contest every month and will send you a free sample to use in creating your recipe. "Experiment with different ideas to develop the best recipe with that tea, then send it to us [Adagio] along with a picture. Each month, new recipes will be posted for community review and ranking. The highest-ranked recipe will win a fabulous tea-related reward and the acclaim of the community!"

You can also order "sample" packs of loose teas in nifty little tins (depending on the type of tea you get somewhere between 4 and 6 tins) for betwen $10 and $14. This is a great way to try new teas that might interest you and you get those great tins you can use later to store all kinda stuff from spices to paperclips. If you prefer your tea in bags, they also sell realiTEA teabags. "These are the same fresh teas we offer loose. Packaged in portable bags." I've personally ordered teas from Adagio, as well as gifting others, and have always been pleased with their teas and related items (teapots, cups, etc.). http://www.adagio.com/ (They used to allow you to send a free $5.00 coupon to others, but I can no longer find that offer! )