Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Little Buddy

Rhea1713 is a jewel in the rough
Question A new topic for the forums

Karen

I was just wondering if there is any way you can put a topic up. I noticed you had sweeps, but how about instant win sweeps?
Also a one day only Sweeps? Please!

Thanks
Rhea
Old 01-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

That's a good idea, Rhea. Let's see if we get enough sweeps posted that we'll need to separate them out. Maybe for now, the search function will do.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:21 PM
Big Buddy

meandn is on a distinguished roadmeandn is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: New Topic

I have posted a few daily entries and I also have some Instant Win links I will go copy and post ASAP. I love these two categories myself, because I have won often on them. Sometimes just a candy bar, or T-Shirt, coupon for a FREE full size product, or a bigger prize, but if you are persistent, your odds of winning SOMETHING are pretty good. And, trust me, it's just a cool feeling to get the page or email or certified letter that says "Congratulations, you've won!!" I also have some links to magazine (Hearst Publishers) contest pages that give away a bunch of prizes each month and you can also enter those daily! Guess I'd better get to work putting them all on the Forum......Mary
Old 01-31-2006, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Arrow

If you go into the sweeps forum and click "search this forum", you can enter the word daily and the ones that are daily sweeps will come up. Suoper easy and fast, too! I love this place! lol
Old 01-31-2006, 07:02 PM
Big Buddy

meandn is on a distinguished roadmeandn is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Search function

Whoa!!!! How cool is that Karen! I just tried it myself and it really works. All of the daily entries I just posted in the last hour and the others listed came right up. You should let everyone in on this little trick, then there wouldn't be a need for separate places for daily entries and Instant Wins.

Thanks for the heads up! Mary
Old 01-31-2006, 07:27 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I've just added a post about how to search the board forum. Thanks!

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 01-31-2006, 08:44 PM
Administrator

There is a new forum for tips and tricks on navigating this message board. Lindsey posted a bunch of cool stuff. Please feel free to share any other things that you find helpful!