Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2006, 04:37 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road
Question Charitable Bargains?

What about a category for things that you buy in which some of the proceeds go to charity? I always feel less guilty about spending money when some of it goes to someone who needs it.

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 01-31-2006, 04:42 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road
Post For instance

Handbags of Hope
And
Make-A-Wish Star Keepsake Box
are 2 of my very favorites.

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW

Last edited by Karen : 01-31-2006 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:45 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Default Jewelry

Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet - $19.95 + Free S/H (reg. $40) $2 goes to Komen foundation

Breast Cancer Awarenes Necklace - $29.99 + Free S/H (reg. $60) $3 goes to Komen foundation

15% off any order thru this link!

---------------------------------

Free shipping on $25 or more with code LSMARK. You'll also get 1 Free Breast Health Resource Guide with every item you purchase!

I like this best! You can get 5 of them for friends, mom, aunts, nieces, etc and get the free s/h.

Avon Breast Cancer Crusade Locket Keychain - $5 (65% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Breast Cancer Crusade Umbrella - $7.50 (67% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Breast Cancer Crusade Candle - $6.50 (73% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Socks - $10 (63% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Breast Cancer Crusade Pink Ribbon Necklace - $7.50 (87% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

2006 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Pin - $5 (75% of the purchase price goes to The The Avon Breast Foundation)

2005 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Pin - $1.99 (77% of the purchase price goes to The The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Capri Pants - $45 (64% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Football Jersey - $30 (65% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Navy Baseball Cap - $15 (80% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer SURVIVOR Baseball Cap - $15 (78% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Fitted Tank Top - $9.99 (reg. $14) 55% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Pink Water Bottle - $10 (69% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer "Great Weekend" - Long Sleeve Tee - $9.99 (reg. $20) 70% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer "Great Weekend" - Short Sleeve Tee - $6.99 (reg. $15) 76% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer 2005 Pink Baseball Cap - $15 (77% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Pink Ribbon Magnet Set - $5 (78% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Polar Fleece Full Zip Jacket - $29.99 (reg. $55) 56% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer "Great Courage" & "Great Hope" Tank Top - $6.99 (reg. $14) 55% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Pink 3-Quarter Sleeve V-neck - $25 (71% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer 2005 "Great Weekend" Cap Sleeve Girly Tee - $15 (72% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Heart of the Crusade Pin - $3 (83% of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Walk Around the World for Breast Cancer Pin - $3 ($2.35 of the purchase price goes to The Avon Breast Cancer Foundation)

Avon Breast Cancer Crusade Ornament - $7.50

Last edited by Karen : 01-31-2006 at 06:30 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Little Buddy

connielynn39 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Thanks, good idea for a thread!!

I always try to buy some things to help charities too. And we all need little gifts for ppl any way!!! I buy some things for myself and some for others. Good to cheer someone up sometimes or let them know you are just thinking of them. I do this with little goody bags now for different occasions. I put different little things in them. Sometimes I just do it to show someone I care.
Always looking for new ideas for them. Thanks!!!

Connie