Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2006, 06:19 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

I have a friend who is vacationing in Maui. He called me last night and said they had no power most of the day and it shook them pretty bad. He also said the gas stations were closed due to damage and the road to Hana was closed due to mudslides. He said all American and United flights had been totally cancelled. He was suppose to leave out at 9:00p.m. last night on Delta but he wasn't sure!!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

Yes, those are scary, whether at home or far away.

This is the one the caused me (and most of my friends) to loose our homes. I was in the Pasadena hospital at the time.

The 1994 Northridge earthquake occurred on January 17, 1994 at 4:30:55 AM Pacific Standard Time in the city of Los Angeles, California, falling on Martin Luther King Day in 1994. The earthquake had a "moderate" moment magnitude of 6.7, but the ground acceleration was the highest ever instrumentally recorded in an urban area in North America[1], and it proved to be the most costly earthquake in United States history.