Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up
0sign0037 Any new down comforter deals?

I know that Domestications is offering down Comforters at any size for $49.99. Is there any other offers out there right now? I am looking for one for my 2 kids and they don't need queens and kings. If not i know that $49.99 is a good price cause i bought my king for $200.

I want to save on propane this year being that the temperatures are already freezing here at night and I have never lived in the cold mountains and had to pay over $500 a tank for our propane!
Old 10-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Overstock has them as low as $29.99. Here's a 10% off link.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:39 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

lol Missy... It can be exspensive in cold weather states. I love my down and sometimes find myself tossing it off because it gets too hot. Sometimes bed bath and beyond has good deals
Old 10-17-2006, 07:21 AM
Big Buddy

sonja is a jewel in the rough
Cool

I just bought this one on smartbargains.com (it was posted on the deal blog page), and you can still use the $10 off coupon code FALLTEN so the total with shipping is $38.93.

http://www.smartbargains.com/go.sb?p...=srch...prod.1

(sorry, i dont know how to post the actual picture on here)

also, i recieved an e-mail for $.99 shipping and the link is:

http://sb.ed10.net/h/M32OY/9XO3J/AZ/...1=219&a2=12589

good luck!

Last edited by sonja : 10-17-2006 at 07:23 AM.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:51 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Thank you everyone for your help.

I ended up going through Smart Bargains but the $10 coupon was no longer active and that cover went up to $69.

But i ordered the oversized hotel for $49.99 and I had a link where if your first time buyers you get 12% off, a link that if you spend $100 you get $20 off next purchase, or the .99 cent shipping.

Adding them all up I was going to save with the 12% off cause of all the things that I bought, it was still cheaper with the shipping. It didn't show the tax and after the order was completed it brought up the shipping to be almost $12 instead of the original $10 and charged me almost $10 in taxes. The checkout said $119 and ended up being $127.