Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of
0love0046 downloading music

I bought one of the referbished IPOD Shuffles that Karen listed the other day and it already came. Now, I have no idea how to get music onto this thing, I know there are sites to do it, but what is the cheapest way of doing it??? Any suggestions because I hate spending to much on music when it is free on the radio. I am an idiot and don't know how this works, but I am really looking forward to using it while I work out. Let me know what you guys do and if there is a way to get cheap or free downloads. Thanks in advance - Amy
Old 11-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Big Buddy

Samm1218 is a jewel in the rough

First you need Itunes to put it on the Ipod...kinda annoying..as far as music.. itunes offers 99 cent downloads ..or you can use your own cds to put songs on...and there are some sites that aren't what you call legal to download songs from
Old 11-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

If you have CDs, you can burn them on to your computer and then use the iTunes software to upload them onto your iPod.

Here is a link to the iPod user guide from Apple.

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/iPo...eUserGuide.pdf